TM-202 Light Meter
- According to JISC1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A class specifications.
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency.
- Measuring intensities of illumination in unit of Lux or Foot-candle.
- Measuring lights source include all visible range.
- Length of wire for light sensor: approximately 1.5M.
- Cosine angular corrected
- 3½ digits LCD with maximum reading 2000.
- Overload indication.
- Low battery indication.
Warehouses, factories, office buildings, restaurants, schools, library, hospitals, photographic,video, parking garages, museums, art galleries, stadiums, building security.
DC analog output
Max /Min holdZero adjustment
Sensor :silicon photo diode and filter
Dimension :130x56x38mm (LxWxH)
Sensor size :80x56x25mm (LxWxH)
±3% (calibrated to standard
incandescent lamp 2856°K)
±6% (other visible light source)